My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Friday, April 20, 2007

Relaunched Domino's Pizza

I honestly thought the company had closed down here in the Phils. One day we decided to make a study on the company on why it had closed down, why it failed in the market. Boy were we shocked when we suddenly started to see posters/banners of Domino's Pizza all over the Metro. haha. Ironic much? Anyway, this is the Supremo Pizza
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and so far, this is all I've tried from their newly relaunched products. I think that its okay. Fairly priced, fair amount of toppings. The crust is quite chewy. Give it a try and you might actually like it. They also have so many promos right now, you might want to try those too! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is my favorite delivery pizza, aside from the thin crust of shakeys ah

cici said...

hmm, i'd have to go with brooklyn pizza with that one.