My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Chocolat Cakes

Best and most affordable place for dessert! I wasn't able to get the prices anymore but I'm sure all of them are from Php 45- 80 max! As of late, these are what I have been able to try:

Carrot Slice
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was good. The carrot-ness of the cake was kept at a minimum which was great.

Death by Tablea
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This should be called "Heaven in a Slice" the most delectable chocolate cake I have tasted in a long time. It didn't taste too dark as oppose to what I had expected. If I were to describe this cake in one word, I would call it LUSCIOUS.

Strawberry Cheesecake
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
A sugar free strawberry cheesecake to be exact. This was bad though. I really did not enjoy the cake nor the icing. It wasn't even cheesecakey! More like a cake with some cheese in it maybe. Chinese Cheesecake as we here at home call it.

Choco-Hazelnut Cake

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was good too! That tiny chocolate bar on top added to the bliss! This one I can eat for days and days on end!

No comments: