My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Lipcolor I'm Loving Now: Barbie Loves MAC

I'm sort of a loyalist. A loyalist to MAC lippies that is. I just love the packaging, creative names and innovative colors they come up with. These are my latest finds from the extremely coveted Barbie Loves MAC Collection:

Happening Gal Lipglass Php840
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Described as a midtone reddish plum with gold pearl in frost formulation. This was darker than I expected and I find the shimmer particles to be too "big" (does that even make sense?). Close up pictures really capture that "sparkle" but in group shots, it looks fab!

Modern Ms Lippie Php900
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Described as a mid tone brick red with silver frost in frost formulation. 
This looks very subdued and plummish instead of red on me. I tend to favor plummish
shades and this one is one more great shade to add to my collection. If I stare at my lips long enough, it kinda starts to look like I'm wearing Viva Glam 4. Weird huh?

I really wanted to get Rocking Chick and Malibu Barbie but they were already nowhere to be found...hay. Poor me....

Here's Rocking Chick on me. Doesn't it look so fab?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Described as a frosted fuschia with blue pearl. 

Tell me what you guys think!

No comments: