My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Green Tomato

I am so glad a branch opened in Shangri-la Mall. As a matter of fact, there's a whole slew of interesting new restaus in Shang. Gives me a totally new reason to start visiting the mall again. My dad has been telling me since forever that the food in Green Tomato was good and finally I was able to try them.

Oriental Shrimp Pasta Php 225Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Has shrimps, cilantro, bell pepper in spaghetti noodles. This was served smoking hot in our table. It was really good. I was so happy. To be honest, I think you can compare the quality of this pasta dish to those of CPK's, only much much cheaper! I absolutely want to try more dishes in their menu!

Bacon Mushroom Special Php160
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Has mushrooms, smoky bacon bits, onions and bellpeppers. This too was smoking hot when served, but the best part was the crust. It was so thin and crispy! The bread absolutely gave way to the blend of flavors coming from the toppings.

Will definitely come back. Only con was that the place was so small and is always crowded.

No comments: