My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

saddened

I am just speechless. I am utterly saddened by the death of Heath Ledger. I really think that he's a promising actor. Loved him in 10 things i hate about you, was looking forward to his portrayal of Joker in the new Batman movie. It's so sad. I am so affected.

Have been watching Sex and the City the past few nights, can't bear to watch it anymore because the actor playing "Aidan" sort of reminds me of Heath.

Moving on to my next series....


I pity Matilda (his daughter).

I really really reallllly hope it wasn't suicide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont go to docchef.blogspot.com anymore, the site was hacked....
thank you. there will be a new site...

cici said...

thought so.... looking forward to your new blog. inform me ha!