My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Chelsea 2

On a very late lunch, yet very early dinner with two of my bested friends, we decided to eat at Chelsea and these are what we ate:

Caprese Extreme Php 220
Photobucket
Fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, sagada oranges and arugula pesto. Nothing spectacular. The oranges were very refreshing though. Serving was small for the price.

Gridled Farmer's Ham and Edam Cheese Sandwich Php250
Photobucket
Has mesclun greens and potato wedges on the side.

Marinated Pesto Organic Vegetables Php230
Photobucket
With a tabouuleh side salad and marinated rosemary feta. This is the best sandwhich I've had in a very very long time. Very easy to eat. You know it's healthy. Great vegetable combinations. I can easily have this everyday.  Most enjoyable dish I've had in Chelsea so far. 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarap ng sandwich!!!!!

cici said...

yeah....best thing i had in chelsea so far i think