My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

lost

I'm feeling lost. When these kinds of situations used to happen to me, I used to be able to get through it by talking it over with some friends over a cup of coffee or a piece of cake. But this time, I just can't find the strength to tell anyone. Matter of factly, I don't even know what's wrong!

Been locked up in my room for days now. I fall asleep as soon as I get home, and people who are close to me know that I am the world's biggest insomniac. I've stopped watching my diet, I've lost interest in movies and my tv shows, I've stopped seeing my friends. 

So this is what a mid life crisis feels like. And I hate the way it makes me feel.

I've realized I'm not enjoying what I'm doing anymore. I give so much more than they give me in return. I feel like there's no room for growth. Nor do they appreciate what I do. I can see there's no point in excelling (aside from self gratification) when you don't get what you deserve. All that hoopla about money isn't everything is a load of crap.

I want to travel. I want to migrate. I want to do so many things I can't right now. What's holding me back is myself. I am the alpha and the omega of my own problems.

I'm no longer happy. It's not a pretty place to be. I've got to fix me.

No comments: