My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

waffle time

I go through phases. Once I went through a pizza phase wherein all I would eat was pizza, I also went through a chili sauce phase, an egg phase, a koko krunch phase...you get the idea.. And now I'm going through a waffle phase. I wake up in the morning thinking about waffles and sleep at night dreaming about them. Have eaten in pancake house, gram's diner and heaven n' eggs in the past week. Isn't there somewhere else? Help me out you guys! Give me your best waffle places. Help an addict in need!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try Dome, especially the branch near makati med, for me best waffles talaga

Unknown said...

I didn't even know they had any. Thanks for the tip!! Will surely try the waffles there.