My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Movie I'm Loving Now: National Treasure Book of Secrets

Photobucket
I most certainly liked the first movie much much more. Also, one would have to be vaguely familiar with the characters from the first movie to be able to completely relate to this one.
The idea of having Nicholas Cage play a love lost character was a bit edging into creepy. Come on, this was the guy who made us all swoon in City of Angels.
The only parts I liked in this movie were the brief (albeit, doubtful) snippets of history we get from the plot of the story.
As expected Diange Kruger was beautiful though she doesn't convince me as a bookish kind of gal.

No comments: