My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Series I'm Loving Now: The Tudors

Photobucket

I am not ashamed to say it, I am in loooove with the Tudors. I am obssessed about their family tree, about Henry VIII and his many many wives, I am even obssessed with Jonathan Rhys Meyers (he really is hot)!!

I enjoy hating the Boleyn sisters and feeling bad for the first wife. I enjoy seeing how romantic courtship used to be, yet realizing how comfortably different we live now. Yes the scenes are very explicit. Nothing is hidden from the viewer. I really do hope they 'maintain' their faithfulness to the true events (as far as we know anyway) written in history.

Incidentally, there's a new movie coming out about the Boleyn sisters starring Natalie Portman and Scarlett Johanson.

I can hardly wait for season 2 to start!

No comments: