My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Friday, February 16, 2007

Casa Rialto Ristorante Italiano

Relatively new Italian restuarant in Casa Susana, Alabang. Good ambience, good food, reasonably priced. My one and only con would be that I thinked they are overstaffed and yet are not that attentive to the customers. They served a very freshly baked bread basket which we were not able to finish, with liver pate and butter. Here are what we ordered:

Salumi Misti Picanti

- A sample of their house cured meats. I think there were 3 types in all. Good for 3-4 people I think. It came with some artichokes, green and black olives and some leafs. Good enough for a salad actually.

Capresce Pizza- Good generous toppings. I'm not a big fan of the crust though.

Ravioli Di Anatra Php 340- Duck ravioli. When first served, the serving looks small with only about 8pcs of ravioli in the dish, but boy are they filling! The duck is very tasty, a burst of flavors.

Seafood Pasta with Asparagus in Olive Oil- Generous portions of seafood. I didn't try this one though.
Seafood Marinara- Great tomato based sauce!

Fusilli Gambero e Zucchini
- This was very good. I loved the creaminess of the sauce, the freshness of the shrimps
and it was such a huge serving!  I'm not exactly sure what the zucchini does for the dish though.
 
Too bad I wasn't able to take any pictures.

No comments: