My thoughts on food, restaus, makeup, fashion, books, movies, photography, events and everything else that interests me. Enjoy!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Misato 2

 Another birthday celebration for my mom, this time I was able to try the:

Misato Tofu Special Php185
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Described as "Tofu platter with minced pork and carrots in special sauce." I liked this one, the tofu was cooked just right, with a crispy battered outside and tender inside. The sauce was good tasting too.

Tuna Sashimi Php230

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't eat sashimi.

Crazy Maki Php250
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is realllllly goooood. That final layer they add on the wrap is simply divine!! It's so good. This is really value for money.

Green Fried Chicken Php210

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Described as "Leg powdered with Japanese Herbs served with Terriyaki sauce." I like this one a lot because whatever breading it is that they use on the chicken, it makes the chicken not taste like chicken anymore.

Gyu Saikoro Steak Php300
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Diced cut beef steak." This one was a revelation! When I tasted it, I forgot all about the chicken I had ordered. It was tangy yet buttery. Very yummy. I think I'll be dropping the green fried chicken from my usual orders and will be having this instead..

There were three of us and so we ordered three rice bowls of the Shirasu rice medley. We ended up finishing one bowl onyl though.





No comments: